Horizon2020 smart grid projects under the umbrella of BRIDGE Initiative have investigated the usage of Data Exchange Platforms/Solutions and interoperability of those platforms/solutions. BRIDGE study makes recommendations for business process agnostic data exchange reference architecture in the energy domain. It should facilitate cross-sector and cross-border data exchange on European level in order to ensure free flow of data between any stakeholders while respecting data privacy.
• Introduction – Giulia Serra, European Commission, DG ENER
• Proposal for European Energy Data Exchange Reference Architecture – Kalle Kukk, Elering
• BRIDGE survey on reference architecture – Konstantinos Kotsalos, European Dynamics
• Discussion around Common Information Model – Eric Lambert, EDF
• BRIDGE reference framework for asset interoperability – Olivier Genest, Trialog
• Roundtable session on reference models
– Leslaw Winiarski, PSE
– Georg Hartner, GEODE
– Laura Daniele, TNO
– Pierre Bourreau, NOBATEK/INEF4
– Massimo Bertoncini, Engineering Ingegneria Informatica
This meeting is organised by the BRIDGE Data Management WG within the frame of the #EUIndustryDays.
The SPRING Service Contract (n. 300003009) supports BRIDGE activities, funded by the EU.